how add words to ms picture manager
Microsoft Picture Manager doesn’t have a feature to add text or words directly to images. It’s primarily an image viewer and basic editor. To add text or words to an image, you’ll need to use a more advanced image editing software like Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photoshop, or other similar tools. Here’s a general guide on how to add text to an image using Microsoft Paint:
- Open the Image in Paint:
- Right-click on the image file you want to edit.
- Select „Open with” and choose „Paint.”
- Select the Text Tool:
- In the Paint window, you’ll see a toolbar at the top.
- Click on the „Text” tool, which is represented by a letter „A.”
- Add Text:
- Click on the area of the image where you want to add text.
- A text box will appear, allowing you to type your text.
- Edit Text:
- You can adjust the font, size, color, and other text properties using the options in the toolbar at the top.
- Position Text:
- Click and drag the text box to position it where you want on the image.
- Save the Edited Image:
- Once you’re satisfied with the changes, go to „File” and select „Save” to save the edited image with the added text.
Microsoft Paint is a simple tool for adding text, but it may not have all the advanced text formatting features you’d find in a program like Adobe Photoshop. If you need more control over text placement, fonts, effects, and other elements, you might want to consider using a dedicated graphic design software for more advanced text editing.